Home > Job Oppurtunity
At Compliance Consulting Limited, you’ll find the excitement of a growing company, the stability of an industry leader, a highly professional working environment, and one of the most challenging jobs in the business. When it comes to employee motivation, Compliance Consulting Limited is right on target. We offer attractive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and more.
Please e-mail us to find out our current openings.
Senior Compliance Consultant
• University graduate (preferably in Law or Accountancy), professionally qualified would be an advantage;
• At least 3 years' solid compliance experience in sizeable financial intermediaries or regulator;
• Familiar with the Securities and Futures Ordinance and Codes and Guidelines issued by the Securities and Futures Commission;
• Well organized, self-motivated and good interpersonal skill; and
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Candidate with less working experience/fresh graduate will be considered for the post of Compliance Consultant/Assistant Compliance Consultant
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to Unit 2201, Winsome House, 73 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com (Please quote the reference of the post on envelope)
All personal data collected would be used of recruitment purpose only and will be kept confidentially for selection purpose for 12 months.
|HOME | JOB OPPURTUNITY | LINKS OF INTEREST | CONTACT US|